Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013

Good days and bad days

I had a lovely week. It was my birthday last week and I celebrated with my sister and my friends. I got lovely presents, a beautiful cake and sunshine. I laughed a lot, had a great evening in the park, went shopping and found a dress I was looking for for ages (I never found my size). I saw flowers and sunshine, sunset and ships on the river. I drank a lot of coffe and ate ice cream, read good books and bought even better ones, went to the cinema and listened to good music, laughed with my Dad at the phone and hugged my friends.

I was shocked though to hear about Cory Monteiths death. I absolutely loved him as Finn Hudson. His portrayal of Finn made me wish to spend the rest of my life with a guy like him (Finn). I'm sure he is in heaven right now and I hope he somehow sees all the grief his death causes. So many people loved his work and I hope he knows how much joy he was to watch on glee. I feel so sorry for Lea Michele and Cory's Family and friends. I actually cried a little today. He seemed to be such a nice person and he was so young.
I miss you Cory and I hope you are well in heaven.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen