Samstag, 23. März 2013

200: My crush's name is:Jasper, Benedict Cumberbatch 199: I was born in:Germany 198: I am really:obsessed with the people I love 197: My cellphone company is:t-mobile 196: My eye color is:brown 195: My shoe size is:38 194: My ring size is:??? 193: My height is:1,60m 192: I am allergic to:cats, horses 191: My 1st car was:- 190: My 1st job was:in a library 189: Last book you read:'The White Dress' by Victora Wolff 188: My bed is:too small 187: My pet:- 186: My best friend:I have three best friends and they are all wonderful! 185: My favorite shampoo is:hmm, no favourites, but everything with lemon is good. 184: Xbox or ps3:- 183: Piggy banks are:- 182: In my pockets:I always carry tissues, coins and some lip balm 181: On my calendar:there are beautiful pictures and wise quotes 180: Marriage is:a wonderful way of expressing your love and fidelity but not the only way to lead a life long relationship 179: Spongebob can:- 178: My mom:is one of the persons I love and admire the most 177: The last three songs I bought were?- 176: Last YouTube video watched:an interview with Robert Pattinson (why???) 175: How many cousins do you have? eight 174: Do you have any siblings? yes 173: Are your parents divorced? no 172: Are you taller than your mom? no 171: Do you play an instrument? yes 170: What did you do yesterday? worked [ I Believe In ] 169: Love at first sight:YES! 168: Luck:yes 167: Fate:yes 166: Yourself:not as often as I should 165: Aliens:no 164: Heaven:yes 163: Hell:no 162: God:yes 161: Horoscopes:no 160: Soul mates:yes 159: Ghosts:no 158: Gay Marriage:yes 157: War:no 156: Orb:s??? 155: Magic:no [ This or That ] 154: Hugs or Kisses:Kisses 153: Drunk or High:drunk 152: Phone or Online:phone 151: Red heads or Black haired:red heads 150: Blondes or Brunettes:brunettes 149: Hot or cold: hot 148: Summer or winter:summer 147: Autumn or Spring:autumn 146: Chocolate or vanilla:chocolate 145: Night or Day:day 144: Oranges or Apples:oranges 143: Curly or Straight hair:curly 142: McDonalds or Burger King:neither 141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate:milk chocolate 140: Mac or PC:PC 139: Flip flops or high heals:high heals 138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor:sweet and poor 137: Coke or Pepsi:Coke 136: Hillary or Obama:Hillary 135: Burried or cremated:burried 134: Singing or Dancing:dancing 133: Coach or Chanel:Chanel 132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks:- 131: Small town or Big city:big city 130: Wal-Mart or Target:- 129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler:Ben Stiller 128: Manicure or Pedicure:Manicure 127: East Coast or West Coast:East Coast 126: Your Birthday or Christmas:Christmas 125: Chocolate or Flowers:Flowers 124: Disney or Six Flags:Disney 123: Yankees or Red Sox:- [ Here's What I Think About ] 122: War:unessecary, cruel, unimaginable 121: George Bush:- 120: Gay Marriage:It's ridiculous we still have to discuss this issue. Love is love. Let everybody declare their love. 119: The presidential election:- 118: Abortion:Let women decide over their body. I don't know what I think about killing unborn children but we should not force women to give birth to children againt their will. 117: MySpace:- 116: Reality TV:ugh 115: Parents:A very important part of my life. I wish everybody some kind of 'parents' (they don't have to be your natural parents) to care for them and to support them. 114: Back stabbers:- 113: Ebay:- 112: Facebook:- 111: Work:- 110: My Neighbors: a little annoying sometimes but rather friendly 109: Gas Prices:- 108: Designer Clothes:beautiful, but not very important for my style. 107: College:very important time of my life. 106: Sports:ugh, rather not. 105: My family:a very important part of my life. I love them to bits. 104: The future:hmmm, I'm a little scared of my personal future but try not to think about it too much. [ Last time I ] 103: Hugged someone:2 days ago. 102: Last time you ate:2 hours ago. 101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile:today 100: Cried in front of someone:yesterday 99: Went to a movie theater:2 weeks ago. 98: Took a vacation:ugh, months and months ago. 97: Swam in a pool:2 years ago? 96: Changed a diaper:never 95: Got my nails done:never 94: Went to a wedding:10 years ago 93: Broke a bone:never 92: Got a peircing:never! 91: Broke the law:hmmm, never? 90: Texted: yesterday [ MISC ] 89: Who makes you laugh the most:my sister, my best friend C. 88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is:to talk to my parents, to be looked after, to have someone who brings you little treats and who hugs you now and then. 87: The last movie I saw:"Nighttrain to Lisbon" 86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:nothing at the moment. Rather sad. 85: The thing im not looking forward to:this summer. 84: People call me:not very often by my real name but by a nickname I don't even like. 83: The most difficult thing to do is:to say sorry, to admit that it is your fault. 82: I have gotten a speeding ticket:never 81: My zodiac sign is:??? 80: The first person i talked to today was:the porter. 79: First time you had a crush:kindergarten? Definitaly in ninth grade. 78: The one person who i can't hide things from:my mum 77: Last time someone said something you were thinking:yesterday 76: Right now I am talking to:some customers 75: What are you going to do when you grow up:I AM grown up but I don't really do the things I wanted to do when I dreamed about this point of life ten years ago. 74: I have/will get a job: I have a job in a library. 73: Tomorrow:I plan to sleep long and then go to a friend's house where we will cook a lovely dinner and watch 'Sherlock'. Yay! 72: Today:Is a rather boring day. 71: Next Summer:I'm going on a holiday with some of my girls. 70: Next Weekend:Is Easter! Have my family staying over. 69: I have these pets:- 68: The worst sound in the world:people crying out of pain. 67: The person that makes me cry the most is:my current crush. 66: People that make you happy:my sister, my friends, Benedict Cumberbatch. 65: Last time I cried:yesterday 64: My friends are:awesome!!! 63: My computer is:great. 62: My School:- 61: My Car:- 60: I lose all respect for people who:bully others, who are stupid. 59: The movie I cried at was:I cry at a thousand movies. Too many to write all of them down. 58: Your hair color is:brown 57: TV shows you watch:Silk, Miranda, Sherlock, Misfits, The Inbetweeners... 56: Favorite web site:tumblr 55: Your dream vacation:the English countryside, summer, sunsets. 54: The worst pain I was ever in was:a pain in my belly in tenth grade. I had to be picked up from school and almost fainted waiting for my mum outside the doctor's office. 53: How do you like your steak cooked:VERY cooked. 52: My room is: beautiful. It's light and airy and almost the entire furniture is white. 51: My favorite celebrity is:Benedict Cumberbatch, Adele 50: Where would you like to be:somewhere in the countryside. 49: Do you want children:yes 48: Ever been in love:yes, but never happily. 47: Who's your best friend:C, L. and T. 46: More guy friends or girl friends:girl friends 45: One thing that makes you feel great is:laughing really hard, watching something beautiful, listening to beautiful music. 44: One person that you wish you could see right now: a friend of mine who is abroad at the moment 43: Do you have a 5 year plan:no 42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die:no 41: Have you pre-named your children:no 40: Last person I got mad at:my colleague at work 39: I would like to move to: England 38: I wish I was a professional:writer [ My Favorites ] 37: Candy:chocolate, everything with coconut 36: Vehicle:car 35: President:- 34: State visited:- 33: Cellphone provider:- 32: Athlete:- 31: Actor:Benedict Cumberbatch, Rupert Grint, Ben Wishaw 30: Actress:Emily Blunt 29: Singer:Adele, Katie Melua 28: Band:too many and none in particular 27: Clothing store:Gudrun Sjöden, Jackpot, promod 26: Grocery store:- 25: TV show:Sherlock. Does that count as TV show? 24: Movie:too many, but almost every BBC period drama, everything Benedict Cumberbatch related 23: Website:tumblr, YouTube 22: Animal:dogs, guinea pigs 21: Theme park:- 20: Holiday: Christmas, Easter 19: Sport to watch:ice skating and ice dancing 18: Sport to play:well, sports...Pilates and dancing, maybe, on a good day. 17: Magazine:- 16: Book:'Persuasion' by Jane Austen, 'The Enchanted April' by Elizabeth von Arnim 15: Day of the week:saturday 14: Beach:- 13: Concert attended:- 12: Thing to cook:potatoes 11: Food:vegetables, ice cream, chocolate 10: Restaurant:- 9: Radio station:- 8: Yankee candle scent:- 7: Perfume:Lemon, Lilly of the Valley 6: Flower:Rose, Freesia 5: Color: green, blue 4: Talk show host:Alan Carr, Graham Norton 3: Comedian:- 2: Dog breed:Border Collie, Labradors 1: Did you answer all these truthfully ?yes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen