Montag, 25. Februar 2013

your thoughts

I thought about the Jane-Austen-questionnaire again. I'm still not sure about some of the answers. I'm not sure if I would like to meet Jane Austen at all, I would feel so stupid and dull and she would look me up and down and then write something very bity afterwards to her sister. And who of her heroines do I resemble the most? None, I suppose. I'm not as witty and confident as Elizabeth or Emma, I'm not as entirely good and lovely as Jane Bennet or Anne, I'm not as naive as Catherine,I'm not as sensible as Marianne or thoughtful as Elinor. Maybe I'm like a dull version of Fanny Prize. How would you answer some of the questions? Write them down or make some new ones up, I would love to discuss them with you. I'm looking forward to your thoughts! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen