Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? closed. 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? sometimes. 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? tucked in. 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? no. 5: Do you like to use post-it notes? yes. 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? no. 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? hmmm, swarm of bees? Slightly better chance to survive, I suppose. 8: Do you have freckles? yes, very few on my nose. 9: Do you always smile for pictures? yes, although I look awful on pictures anyway. 10: What is your biggest pet peeve? too many to name them all. But people unconsciously making soft noises with their mouths are on the very top. 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? no. 12: Have you ever peed in the woods? no. 13: What about pooped in the woods? no. 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? yes. 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils? no. 16: How many people have you slept with this week? haha, you're funny! 17: What size is your bed? very small. I need a new one, but I can't bring myself to buy one. 18: What is your Song of the week? Hmmm, none in particular. 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink? yes, of course. 20: Do you still watch cartoons? yes, when I'm really tired or sick. 21: Whats your least favorite movie? that's a hrad one...I can't think of one in particular, I'm afraid. 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In some really obvious place maybe. 23: If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size? Bra size: 75B. It's ridiculous, really. 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in? sweet-sour (is it called like that?), peanut sauce. Mmmmmh!!! 25: What is your favorite food? everything with vegetables, ice cream. 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? almost all of the Disney movies, almost every period drama made by the BBC, 'You've Got Mail'. 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you? My ex-boyfriend, but that was 4 years ago :( 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout? no. 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? no. 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? a letter to my sister a few months ago. 31: Can you change the oil on a car? no. 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket? no *proud* 33: Ever ran out of gas? not me personally, but my mum once did when she picked me up from school. 34: Favorite kind of sandwich? hmmm, cheese? bacon is also good. 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast? porridge, anything sweet, fruit. 36: What is your usual bedtime? around midnight. 37: Are you lazy? I'm afraid, yes! 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I was a bat once which was pretty cool. We didn't really celebrate Halloween though, it's not usual where I come from. 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign? I'm not sure, but I think it's Horse. Or Rabbit? 40: Are you horny? not at the moment... 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions? not any more. 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? legos. 43: Are you stubborn? yes. 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman? none. 45: Ever watch soap operas? no. 46: Are you afraid of heights? no. 47: Do you sing in the car? yes. 48: Do you sing in the shower? sometimes. 49: Do you dance in the car? yes. 50: Ever used a gun? NO! I never will. 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? A month ago...horrible! 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy? yes, very often. 53: Is Christmas stressful? No, it's brilliant. 54: Ever eat a pierogi? yes, my mum's Polish ;) 55: Favorite type of fruit pie? raspberry and apple. 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Actress. 57: Do you believe in ghosts? no. 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? yes. 59: Take a vitamin daily? no. 60: Wear slippers? yes, sometimes. 61: Wear a bath robe? yes. 62: What do you wear to bed? a comfy, large shirt or old jumpers and comfy trousers. 63: First concert? Dispatch in Hamburg 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? none. 65: Nike or Adidas? Nike. 66: Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos. 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts. 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? no... 69: Ever take dance lessons? yes. 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? no, but it should be something intellectually demanding (I'm such a snob, I'm sorry) 71: Can you curl your tongue? no. 72: Ever won a spelling bee? no. 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy? hmm, I don't think so... 74: Own any record albums? no. 75: Own a record player? yes, well, my flatmates owns one. 76: Regularly burn incense? no. 77: Ever been in love? yes, but never happily. 78: Who would you like to see in concert? Adele, Katie Melua, Glen Hansard 79: What was the last concert you saw? Dispatch 80: Hot tea or cold tea? HOT tea! 81: Tea or coffee? tea. 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar. 83: Can you swim well? yeah, pretty well. 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? yes. 85: Are you patient? not in every situation. 86: DJ or band, at a wedding? band! 87: Ever won a contest? yes, two or three drawing contests in primary school. I won a sleeping bag and some books.:) 88: Ever have plastic surgery? no,hopefully not. 89: Which are better black or green olives? black olives. 90: Can you knit or crochet? no. 91: Best room for a fireplace? drawing room.So cozy! 92: Do you want to get married? yes. 93: If married, how long have you been married?- 94: Who was your HS crush? A blond guy in the year above me. He was a musical genius but a total twat. Which I realised far too late after he broke my heart for at least a hundred times... 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? no. 96: Do you have kids? no. 97: Do you want kids? yes! 98: Whats your favorite color? hmmm, my opinion changes regularly but dark blue and green are in at the moment. 99: Do you miss anyone right now? yes: my sister, two friends of mine, the guy I have a crush on.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen